High Quality QTech Shield Helmets designed for Climbing and Rescue use
When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job. Our Climbing and Rescue helmets feature a polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts, whereas our Industrial Safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock. Due to the inherent differences between these two systems, it is impossible to manufacture a single helmet that meets both standards. Do not be misled by manufacturers who claim their helmets meet both standards.
- Strong, light ABS plastic shell
- Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection
- Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place. (Torch not included)
- Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and
comfortable, while maintaining impact protection.
- Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip.
- Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes.
Available in yellow, orange or white
* prices incl.GST
Secure payment through our online shop
Shopping online at The New Zealand Trade Merchants Limited trading as ProSafetyNZ is safe. We never keep your credit card number on our web server—in fact, we don’t even see it. We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Your credit card is debited by national payment processor, Payment Express. However, you are welcome to call us using our 0800 number and discuss your payment preferences.
- All orders are sent by courier.
- Orders of $120 or more are free. All others orders are charged at $7.50
- Above prices include GST.
Call us on FreePhone 0800 111548 / 0800111KIT
If you wish to, open an account with us. Simply download and complete the form below and email it to us.