High Quality QTech Sheild Helmets designed for Climbing and Rescue as well as Industrial use
When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job. Our Climbing and Rescue helmets feature a polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts, whereas our Industrial Safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock. Due to the inherent differences between these two systems, it is impossible to manufacture a single helmet that meets both standards. Do not be misled by manufacturers who claim their helmets meet both standards.
- Strong, light ABS plastic shell
- Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection
- Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place. (Torch not included)
- Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and
comfortable, while maintaining impact protection.
- Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip.
- Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes.
Available in yellow, orange or white